74 Frederick Street, Kitchener, Ontario N2B 2L7
Trinity Church is located in downtown Kitchener, on its third site since Methodist Circuit Riders founded it in 1841. The present building, seating 850, was erected in 1905.
The choir, which is deeply appreciated by the congregation, includes Choral Scholars from WLU.
The construction of a new Court House across the street offers new opportunities for the congregation. Trinity’s council is prayerfully and studiously considering God's purpose for their future.