15 Pine Street South, Thorold, Ontario L2V 3L1
The Methodists maintained their circuits since 1790, while Trinity, in this town south of St. Catharines, got their building in 1849. The building still stand though numerous repairs have taken place. The pipe organ that was acquired is a point of pride and is now played by an outstanding musician. Sunday attendance ranges from 60-100. The congregation is very much aware of social justice and community’s needs.