29 Park Street West, Dundas, Ontario L9H 1X3
The older of two United Churches in Dundas, St. Paul’s is the own "downtown." Begun by Methodists in the 19th
century, St. Paul’s first building burned, and the congregation erected the present building in 1933. It is well equipped and is fully wheel chair accessible.
A very busy church, there is a large and varied music program, involving choirs for different age-groups and two hand-bell choirs.
Outreach is varied and faithfully carried out, including developing and nurturing good relations with United Church folk on Six Nations Reserve, and a Muslim congregation in Hamilton.