479 Upper Paradise Road, Hamilton, Ontario L9C 5E2
Located on the Hamilton mountain at its west end, St. Andrews was founded as a United Church in 1955.
About 135 worship each Sunday, 200 on special Sundays. Different age groups relate strongly; for example, youth take a special interest in the needs of seniors. Inter-faith interest is strong. The congregation actively supports Wesley Urban Ministries, while they take an active part in “Neighbour to Neighbour”, a practical organization that promotes new approaches to life.
The music which involves a choir of 30, a Casavant organ.