6180 White Church Road, Mount Hope, Ontario L0R 1W0
Located at the southern edge of Hamilton above the mountain, Case congregations was founded by Methodists to serve a farming community, but the city gets closer every year. Case, named after an early saddlebag preacher, began in 1855.
The Case faith community is ecumenical, holding annual joint services with neighbouring denominations at the agricultural fair, and with local choirs share their talents at an annual Christmas concert.
Between 30 and 35 persons worship together weekly.