1250 McCraney Street East, Oakville, Ontario L6H 3K3
In 1964, Trinity began as a two-point charge with Munns Church, after which it soon continued on its own. It is located a little SW of Trafalgar Rd. and SE of the Upper Middle Rd. The congregation consists of about 100 members plus a number of adherents.
A major project, “Roofs for the Roofless”, seeks to enable people in India to have homes. They have also acquired equipment for making music more familiar through recordings.