306 Parkside Drive, Waterdown, Ontario L0R 2H0
Box 330, Waterdown, Ontario L0R 2H0
St. James, Waterdown, was founded by Methodists in 1828 as part of the Ancaster circuit. A frame building was erected in 1843, followed by a stone structure in 1865. In 1957, the church moved to its present site on Parkside Drive. Members are proud of the church’s beauty, outside and in, as well as that of the pipe organ.
There are both contemporary and traditional services each Sunday.