2521 Dundas Street West, Oakville, ON L6M 4J4
Located on Highway #5 at the corner of the Bronte Rd., Palermo was founded by the Methodist circuit riders in 1811. The present sanctuary was erected in 1850, with a Christian Education room added later.
The congregation, of whom about 40 worship each Sunday, is healthy with a good age mix. They do not regard themselves as “declining”. Twelve are in the choir.