135 Main Street South, Waterford, Ontario N0E 1Y0
Located just east of Highway 24 and north of Simcoe, this town is a strong community. The Church the Methodists founded in 1892 and which became United in 1925 burned down in 2008. It has been restored by a new, modern building. But the Anglicans played host to the United Church congregation during the re-building. This was typical of the kind of co-operation which the town has always known.