972 Concession 14 Townsend Road, Simcoe, Ontario
P.O. Box 363, Simcoe, Ontario N3Y 4L2
Located in the village of Renton which is East of Simcoe and North of Port Dover, Mount Zion is the one surviving part of what used to be a three-point charge. It was founded by Methodists in 1862, has a building constructed early in the 20th
century and uses an electronic organ. The congregation consists of about 40 persons.